![]() |
|
![]() |
|
Template Details
| Template Name | : | Unthuluwuk |
| Platform Type | : | Wordpress |
| Author | : | Bagus Sugiarto |
| Designer | : | Web Design ROP |
| Features | : | 1 Column, wordpress, Landing Page, |
| Width | : | Fixed Width |
| Compatible | : | Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, IE, Opera, Safari |
| Share / save | : |
Instructions
| On the occasion of this post I will share a One Column WordPress Theme that I named Unthuluwuk. For those of you who are looking for one column WordPress Theme for Landing Page purposes or Letter Salles please download this theme through the liks I have provided. Theme is designed as simple as possible for the purposes of Landing Page or as a place to offer goods or services, or the more cool for business ..... |





